Meet the KatieBug Therapy Team
Free 15 minute screenings available for new clients upon request. Contact the clinic to initiate the intake process and to schedule your child’s appointment.
Our multi-disciplinary team is comprised of clinicians skilled and licensed within their respective fields. Our therapists come from a variety of clinical backgrounds, offering knowledge and experience from educational and medical models. Many of our clinicians hold additional certifications and skills.
- ASHA, AOTA, APTA certified
- Early Intervention credential
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT)
- English-Spanish bilingual
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Therapeutic Listening
- Astronaut Protocol
- Kinesio taping
- Soft splint modifications
- SOS Approach to Feeding
- Surface EMG trained clinicians for pediatric incontinence and dysphagia